Our Mission & Vision
What we believe:
What to Expect On Sunday.
- There is no specific dress code. We look and dress like you.
- Friendly people who remember what it felt like to be a guest.
- There will be free coffee and snacks.
- If you have kids, they’re going to be safe, have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- If you have Jr. High students, they will join us for worship and be dismissed to have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- There’s going to be a band who leads us in some songs (it may be loud). Feel free to worship with us.
- The Pastor will share an approx. 35 minute message using the Bible.
- We will take some time to pray during and/or after service in the altar.
- There will be Tithes & Offerings collected (Visitors do not need to give).
- The whole thing will last about 75 minutes.
Some Helpful Tips For Your First Visit.
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be more comfortable on your first visit.
- Bring your kids! We have great ministries that will engage your kids.
- If you have a question don’t hesitate to ask. We have people with usher badges to assist you.
- Show up a few minutes early. This will allow you time to park your car, check in your kids (if you have kids), grab a cup of coffee, and find your seat.
- Don’t worry about getting all dressed up.
Pastor Jeremy Errickson, Lead Pastor
Pastor Luis Bonilla, Family Ministries Pastor
Pastor Josh Hill, Worship & Music Pastor
Savannah Bonilla, Youth Director
Katie Hull, Nursery & Junior Kids Director
Michelle Dicks, Visitor Ministry Director
Tina Foster, Administrative Assistant – Office
- Oct 19, 2014Eyes Wide Open In The Last Days
- Oct 12, 2014Parenting With Eyes Wide Open
- Oct 5, 2014Living With Eyes Wide Open
- Sep 28, 2014More Than A Book
- Sep 14, 2014Turning Loneliness into Aloneless
- Sep 7, 2014The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly
- Aug 31, 2014Killing the Beast
- Aug 25, 2014Five Sticky Fingers
- Aug 17, 2014That Hideous Thing
- Aug 10, 2014Luring them in the open
* Trunk or Treat: October 31st: Time to start getting ready for Trunk or Treat! We are looking for people to decorate the trunk of their vehicle, help run games, and donate items needed. There are sticky notes on the chalkboard in the Connections Room for you to grab if you can donate the item. Please have donated items here by Wednesday October 29th. We still need volunteers! Sign up today in the Connections Room. And help get the word out. We also have fliers available in the Connections Room.
* Fresh Grounded Faith Women’s Event: January 30-31, 2015: We are co-hosting this event with First Baptist Church-Boerne and other local churches. Speakers are Jennifer Rothschild and Stormie Omartian. Worship will be led by Meredith Andrews. The ticket cost thru us is $34.00. Tickets for this conference are available today. Hurry and get one, they are going fast. Only 14 are left. See Billie Stricker or Laura Lasiter.
* Taco Sunday & Daylight Savings: November 2nd: Don’t forget to turn your clocks back an hour on Saturday November 1st before going to bed. Then come and join us for Breakfast Taco’s before church at 10am.
* 31 Days of Prayer for America: Month of October: One million people in October will be praying for America. Thousands of churches will be praying for our country as we near elections in November. Prayer Atlas’s are available in the connections room. Please take 1 per family. The Prayer Atlas will help guide you as we pray in unity across this nation.
Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday from 9am to 6pm. Friday 9am to 3pm
Church Location & Address: 603 S. Frey Street, Boerne, TX 78006. (MAP)
Telephone & Fax: Tel: (830) 249-2174 | Fax: (830) 249-0410
If the case of death or emergency please contact one of our pastors.
- Pastor Jeremy 210-269-5196
- Pastor Luis 830-431-4234
- Pastor Josh 231-740-6681
[contact-form-7 id="566" title="Contact form 1"]