Our Mission & Vision
What we believe:
What to Expect On Sunday.
- There is no specific dress code. We look and dress like you.
- Friendly people who remember what it felt like to be a guest.
- There will be free coffee and snacks.
- If you have kids, they’re going to be safe, have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- If you have Jr. High students, they will join us for worship and be dismissed to have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- There’s going to be a band who leads us in some songs (it may be loud). Feel free to worship with us.
- The Pastor will share an approx. 35 minute message using the Bible.
- We will take some time to pray during and/or after service in the altar.
- There will be Tithes & Offerings collected (Visitors do not need to give).
- The whole thing will last about 75 minutes.
Some Helpful Tips For Your First Visit.
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be more comfortable on your first visit.
- Bring your kids! We have great ministries that will engage your kids.
- If you have a question don’t hesitate to ask. We have people with usher badges to assist you.
- Show up a few minutes early. This will allow you time to park your car, check in your kids (if you have kids), grab a cup of coffee, and find your seat.
- Don’t worry about getting all dressed up.
Pastor Jeremy Errickson, Lead Pastor
Pastor Luis Bonilla, Family Ministries Pastor
Pastor Josh Hill, Worship & Music Pastor
Savannah Bonilla, Youth Director
Katie Hull, Nursery & Junior Kids Director
Michelle Dicks, Visitor Ministry Director
Tina Foster, Administrative Assistant – Office
- Sep 28, 2014More Than A Book
- Sep 14, 2014Turning Loneliness into Aloneless
- Sep 7, 2014The Way of the Righteous and the End of the Ungodly
- Aug 31, 2014Killing the Beast
- Aug 25, 2014Five Sticky Fingers
- Aug 17, 2014That Hideous Thing
- Aug 10, 2014Luring them in the open
- Aug 3, 2014The Hidden Chamber
- Jul 27, 2014ReLease Sermon
- Jul 20, 2014[Re]turn
* Trunk or Treat: October 31st: Time to start getting ready for Trunk or Treat! We are looking for people to decorate the trunk of their vehicle, help run games, and donate items needed. More info will be coming next week. Sign up today in the Connections Room. And help get the word out. We also have fliers available in the Connections Room.
* 31 Days of Prayer for America: Month of October: One million people in October will be praying for America. Thousands of churches will be praying for our country as we near elections in November. We will have a prayer atlas available for each family to help guide them as we pray in unity across this nation.
Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday from 9am to 6pm. Friday 9am to 3pm
Church Location & Address: 603 S. Frey Street, Boerne, TX 78006. (MAP)
Telephone & Fax: Tel: (830) 249-2174 | Fax: (830) 249-0410
If the case of death or emergency please contact one of our pastors.
- Pastor Jeremy 210-269-5196
- Pastor Luis 830-431-4234
- Pastor Josh 231-740-6681
[contact-form-7 id="566" title="Contact form 1"]