Our Mission & Vision
What we believe:
What to Expect On Sunday.
- There is no specific dress code. We look and dress like you.
- Friendly people who remember what it felt like to be a guest.
- There will be free coffee and snacks.
- If you have kids, they’re going to be safe, have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- If you have Jr. High students, they will join us for worship and be dismissed to have fun, and hear about Jesus.
- There’s going to be a band who leads us in some songs (it may be loud). Feel free to worship with us.
- The Pastor will share an approx. 35 minute message using the Bible.
- We will take some time to pray during and/or after service in the altar.
- There will be Tithes & Offerings collected (Visitors do not need to give).
- The whole thing will last about 75 minutes.
Some Helpful Tips For Your First Visit.
- Browse our website. Check things out. This will help you be more comfortable on your first visit.
- Bring your kids! We have great ministries that will engage your kids.
- If you have a question don’t hesitate to ask. We have people with usher badges to assist you.
- Show up a few minutes early. This will allow you time to park your car, check in your kids (if you have kids), grab a cup of coffee, and find your seat.
- Don’t worry about getting all dressed up.
Pastor Jeremy Errickson, Lead Pastor
Pastor Luis Bonilla, Family Ministries Pastor
Pastor Josh Hill, Worship & Music Pastor
Savannah Bonilla, Youth Director
Katie Hull, Nursery & Junior Kids Director
Michelle Dicks, Visitor Ministry Director
Tina Foster, Administrative Assistant – Office
* THrīve Forward: Begins August 31, 2014: Attention all Junior High students! (6th-8th Grades) We’ve got something just for you! Starting Sunday, August 31st we will have our first THrĪve Forward service! We will start with praise and worship in the Sanctuary and then break off into Rooms 3 & 4. Invite your friends! We are going to have a Great time!
* Preventive Health Screening: September 5, 2014: Living Hope Church is hosting a company called Life Line Screening. They offer preventive health screenings that can help detect your risk for serious disease. To register for your appointment please call 1-888-653-6450. Fliers are available in the Connections Room.
* Sunday Evening Prayer: Begins September 7th: Prayer is vital for the health of a Church. We want to invite you to join us for prayer on Sunday evenings beginning September 7th. For the first 4 weeks, Brett Rider will be teaching on prayer. If you wanted to learn more about prayer and to grow in your prayer life, then mark your calendars. Prayer service will be from 6pm-7pm.
* 3rd Annual BBQ Cook-Off: Sunday, September 28th: Call your friends, your neighbors, and your family! Invite them to join us for our Annual BBQ Cook-off! It’s going to be a lot of fun again this year. We have added inflatables for the kids to enjoy, and we have changed our judging for the BBQ Cook-off. Now everyone can be a judge. The winner of the BBQ Cook-Off will win the Peoples Pig Award. We will have a great time with Worship, a powerful sermon, free snow cones, inflatables, and great bbq! Sign up in the Connections Room or online if you would like to compete in the BBQ Cook-Off. We also need side dishes and deserts. The deserts will be auctioned off at the end to raise money for remodeling the Childrens wing! Mark your Calendars! 10am – 1pm (CLICK HERE FOR BBQ WEBSITE)
Office Hours: Tuesday-Thursday from 9am to 6pm. Friday 9am to 3pm
Church Location & Address: 603 S. Frey Street, Boerne, TX 78006. (MAP)
Telephone & Fax: Tel: (830) 249-2174 | Fax: (830) 249-0410
If the case of death or emergency please contact one of our pastors.
- Pastor Jeremy 210-269-5196
- Pastor Luis 830-431-4234
- Pastor Josh 231-740-6681